Saturday, October 13, 2007

PEOPLE in TO again


Just a shout to any of the wonderful people who worked hard on BDTC's video for People's summer '07 album, Misbegotten Man. People walked all the way from Crooklyn NY, to beautiful Khanata once again, and they handed me a stack of shiny new albums, which I will in turn mail out to the following:

Ben Cooper
Jen Mason
Jack Lee
Peter Donaldson

Thanks fellas, the band was totally stoked about the video! And I'm still totally stoked that you guys came out for free to save my ass so I can run around telling people* that I'm a "producer". Also a hearty "Kick ass job, dude!" to another Canadian, Tomas Del Basco (made famous by his band dd/mm/yyyy) who did the album artwork.



*as in masses of persons, not the band.


ADVERTISING!
www.myspace.com/peopletheband
www.myspace.com/burndownthecapital


No comments: